Saturday, August 29, 2015

CHILD OF MOTION

I love motion, i have for as long as i can remember. I drive semi- trucks for exactly that reason. I rode motorcycles, bikes, skate boards, go-carts, roller skates- u name it, if it moved i was on it. 
 As i ease into my 60's, i find i still need it a least a little to keep to keep the motion monster at bay. All the times in my life i made bad decisions or got into trouble were the times i was not moving. Yes, i am aware that we cannot be perpetually in motion- darn it! 
 If you happen to have a child of motion the best advice i can give is to keep them moving. Fighting it will only bring you sorrow. The motion can be done on a part-time basis but it is needed all the same. Balance in all things is needed.
  Bwwwaaaaahhaaaa- Just kidding about the child rearing advice! Just do the best you can- there is no formula for raising kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment