Saturday, May 14, 2011

RAIN AND TEARS

Well it's a rainy day in Texas, a much needed rainy day. But the sun is supposed to come out a little later on. It's a good metaphor for life, I think. Today I am between the proverbial rock and  a hard place, about to be crushed- again. In my life i have been in this place many times, almost always by my own hand. Be it a bad choice, or my reluctance to make a choice. Each time I emerge from it I am more confident and self assured that I did not get out of it by my own doing, I am not that smart or I would not be there to begin with. Yes I am truly blessed and watched over. I was told once ( by my mom I think) If there were no rainy days we would not really appreciate the sunny days. And I believe it is true in our life. If there were never hard times would we ever be truly compelled to get on our knees in tears and ask for help and guidance ? So I look at the rain ( or is it tears ) knowing it will not last for ever, and when the sun comes out again all will be better. We can never give up because no one knows what the next 15 minutes will bring. Did you know 15 minutes before you met the love of your life that you were about to? Do lottery winners know 15 minutes before the drawing they were going to win it. Hope is what keeps us pushing forward, always keep your eyes in front.

No comments:

Post a Comment